001. Be nice or we'll kick your ass. =D
002. No god-moding. Meaning, you cannot control another person's character in any way -- whether that's moving another character, stating what another character thinks, or damaging another character. This extends to assuming a past history with a character that isn't in canon. Basically, you don't have control over a character that isn't your own. If you absolutely MUST have another character do something in your post, talk to that player and then note in the post that you got permission to do that. This extends to mod-created NPCs.
003. Remain active. Especially with thread-style RPGs like this, inactivity grinds the game to an absolute halt, and that's not fun for anybody. In this game, you have to post once a week for each character you have.
004. Shit happens. If you know that you won't be able to post for awhile, email the mods for a hiatus request, and we'll help write your character out of the scene. The more in advance you can inform us of this, the better.
005. Go in order. If the posting order is "Aizen, Light, Ichigo," then Ichigo HAS to post after both Aizen and Light, unless he's on day six or seven and has received skip permission. This allows everyone to properly react to events and get a say.
006. Stay in character. If that isn't self-explanatory, you might want to rethink joining this game.
007. It takes all kinds. Pairings aren't the focus of this game, but we're open to any kind that may happen: heterosexual, homosexual,
you name it. If you have a problem with that, you're going to have problems here.
008. Character limit. For your first arc, you're only allowed one character. Once a full arc has passed, you're allowed to apply for a second character. They cannot, however, be related in any way. You can't play both Ichigo and Rukia, for example, or Light and L. The less likely they are to interact in-game, the better it is.
009. Grammar is the one TRUE god, no matter what Aizen or Light may think. This RP is written in third person, past tense. "I decide to take Light as my lover" should be "Aizen decided to take Light as his lover." Failure to comply shall result in modly wrath.
010. Strikes. If you break any of the rules, you'll get emailed a strike notice. Three strikes and you're out, and you won't be able to reapply until the next arc. Strikes have a three month shelf-life, after which they cease to be counted.
011. Compiling. This RP is in the style of deathonly
. Posts will be made at the beginning of each arc to start separate threads. Your character joins one of the threads by responding to that post. As the replies pile up, one of the mods will compile the thread.
012. Brevity is the soul of wit. But everyone knows Light and Aizen don't have a sense of humor. NO ONE-LINERS. If you have a post that's less than three sentences, we will yell at you. Short posts are difficult to respond to, and are a sign that you don't really have a grasp on your character. Show off your skills. Write at least a paragraph.
013. Official spellings. We use them. It's Seireitei, not Seretei or Seireitai; Arrancar, not Allankar; Ulquiorra, not Urquiola; and so on. If you're not sure how to spell something, you can contact the mods.
014. Spoilers. This game deviates from canon: chapter 182 of Bleach
and chapter 19 of Death Note
. However, manga events even beyond this point will inspire game events. THERE WILL BE SPOILERS.
015. Change is inevitable. The rules may change as we get a better idea of what we're doing. Any changes will be accompanied by a notification.